A huge number of people have provided tremendous material support to make this game possible. This list is, by no means, exhaustive.
See also: Staff. Staffers aren't listed here on the credits because you can just take as a safe assumption that they're hauling ass to make this game happen. Retired staffers will be listed below, however.
Code and Logistical Support
- Paranorma@NYC - for providing invaluable advice in getting this wiki past its infancy.
- Periphrastic - for providing set up support and some initial code and design work (e.g. our headers and footers are the same as she laid down originally).
- Castle - for providing a huge chunk of formatting work and design support on the wiki. Also, tons of data entry for our beautiful chargen system. Forevermore, our Data Entry Monkey.
- Oliver - for providing code support for the wiki including our site icon and generally being super helpful with player pages.
- Sky - For providing an experienced voice in the discussion group that eventually launched this game, including helping us sort out some house rules.
- Michael - For helping sort out house rules, including providing the rules for Influence mechanics and consulting on the potential for a future Vampire sphere.
- Was (Not Was) - For providing mathematical stress-testing of our background pooling rules, particularly for the Resources background.
- Another Bad Creation - She built this city.